- August 01, 2011, By Claudia Hine, Managing Editor
Following its 2010 staging at McCormick Pl. in Chicago, IL, CPP Expo returns to Las Vegas for the 2011 show. Co-located (for the last time) with Pack Expo, this cooperative agreement means one show pass gives you admission to both events.
The show will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center September 26-28. It will include exhibitors in all segments of the converting industry.
CPP's co-location agreement with Pack Expo will end in 2011. In 2012, CPP will hold a regional show in Cleveland, OH. The next international event will be in 2013 in Rosemont, IL.
This year, as part of the “Conference at Pack Expo,” CPP will host five educational sessions in two tracks. In the Sustainability track, topics/speakers include the following:
- Considerations To Further Lean and Sustainability Initiatives in the Converting Environment | Bill Denizen, Smyth Co.; Ian Hole, EskoArtwork; and Pallavi Joyappa, Emerald Packaging
- The Cost of Sustainability | Giancarlo Caimmi, Nordmeccanica Group; and Guido Kollbach, Henkel Corp.
Featured topics/speakers in the Converting/Operations track are as follows:
- Choosing UV/EB — What Printers Say | Don Duncan, Wikoff Color Corp.
- Using Off-Line Finishing to Enhance the Converting Workflow | Michael D'Angelo, Bobst Group; Natalie Menzies-Spradlin, Ample Industries; and Kevin Kelly, Emerald Packaging
- UV/EB for Food Packaging — Can/Should/Must We? | Don Duncan, Wikoff Color Corp.
While you are making the rounds, be sure to visit PFFC at booth number S-5573.
CPP Expo | www.cppexpo.com
H.A. Bruno | www.habruno.com
Pack Expo | www.packexpo.com
Smyth Co. | www.smythco.com
EskoArtwork | www.esko.com
Emerald Packaging | www.empack.com
Nordmeccanica Group | www.nordmeccanica.com
Henkel Corp. | www.henkelna.com
Wikoff Color Corp. | www.wikoff.com
Bobst Group | www.bobst.com
Ample Industries | www.amplelabels.com
Monday, September 26 | 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 27 | 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 28 | 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.