- March 01, 2011
- GPA, Chicago, IL, adds two to the sales team: Brian Patrick serves as territory sales manager for the East, and his brother Shaun Patrick represents the West.
- Roland DGA Corp., Irvine, CA, forms a strategic accounts team headed by Tony Miller as sales manager and including Adam Sebran, business development manager, engraving; Grant Davis, business development manager, UV products; Glenn Kennedy, channel sales manager for 3D milling and scanning products; and Matt Owens, business development manager for the VersaUV UV-LED inkjet printer/cutter line.
- Kurt Schramer of MACtac is elected to the board of directors of the Pressure Sensitive Tape Council, Naperville, IL.
- DKSH's Business Unit Performance Materials, Zurich, Switzerland, names Dr. Natale Capri global head of the Business Line Specialty Chemicals Industry.
- Bunting Magnetics Co., Newton, KS, adds Marvin Angleton as manager, technical services and quality, and Tom Andrews as metal detection service technician.
- Anthony Crook is named packaging system salesman for the Packaging Div. at Battenfeld-Cincinnati, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany.
- Extrusion Dies Industries, Chippewa Falls, WI, promotes Sam G. Iuliano to director of technical sales.
- Bill Yoder announces the startup of Coating and Laminating Sales, 7 Glenbourne Dr., Boonton Township, NJ 07005; representing Circonix, Ringwood, NJ, and Integrity Roller, Orange, CA.
What's happening at your company? Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org.