- March 12, 2007, pffc-online.com
NAPERVILLE, IL—TLMI will be holding its eighth technical conference at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago September 4-6, 2007. Tech 007: For Your Eyes Only will offer those attending this exclusive event a range of technical presentation topics that address the challenges and opportunities North American label converters are facing in today’s shifting marketplace. Session topics include:
- Uptime solutions: Helping converters identify and solve bottlenecks and downtime triggers.
- Plate technologies: A roadmap for converters of all sizes, helping them decide what their best next-steps are with new technology and workflow optimization.
- 2D barcode and printed electronics: The current landscape for 2D barcodes and electronics, discussing market potential and application opportunities.
- Sleeve technology: Optimizing changeover times and press setup with the latest in sleeve technology.
- Low-cost digital printing options: Entering the expanding digital application sector with minimum investment.
- Converting films: A practical guide to converting film applications on press, discussing down-gauging trends and printability.
- Sustainable Packaging: Addressing sustainability issues with your customers, and moves label converters can begin making to address sustainable practices within their own companies.
- RFID manufacturing options: Where are we really? A discussion on RFID and its current place in the label converting industry with application examples and technology usage projections.