- June 04, 2004, pffc-online.com
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS—Silicone coating manufacturing opportunities in Europe are the focus of an updated release liner market study compiled by AWA Alexander Watson Associates.
According to AWA, its newly expanded European Release Liner Annual Outlook 2004 Market Study and Industry Sourcebook: Market Analysis and Overview of Opportunities for Silicone Coating Companies, Material Suppliers, and All Those Involved in the Release Liner Market, features:
- analysis of current and future market structure;
- statistics regarding demand for release liners as well as an in-depth analysis by segment and material;
- market, material, and industry trends;
- company profiles and value-chain analysis; and
- a NEW end-user analysis by market segment.
States AWA: "European Release Liner Annual Outlook 2004 details silicone-coated papers and films and provides in-depth statistics on markets, drawing on an enhanced base of input from within the industry. [The study] also assesses the trends in technology, purchasing, and the overall business environment."
Adds the international market research and marketing consultancy, "Profiles of leading companies across the value chain provide an overview of the key sources."
European Release Liner Annual Outlook 2004 is available from AWA for €3,500. Additional copies are available at €150 per copy. To order, contact AWA at:
Koningin Wilhelminaplein 13
2.09.09 (Tower 2, 9th Floor, Suite 9)
P.O. Box 69035
1060 CA AMSTERDAM
+31 20 676.2069 (ph); fax: +31 20 676.2375
Visit AWA at awa-bv.com.