- January 29, 2013
SCOTTSDALE, AZ | The In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA) has announced its seventh annual IMDA Awards Competition. The 2013 Competition will recognize the industry's best in-mold-labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. Winning entries are chosen based on creativity in design, engineering, and innovation.
The categories have been expanded this year and now include the following:
• Best Part Design
• Best Thin Wall Packaging
• Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part
• Best Injection Molded (IML) Package
• Best Label Design
• Best Blow Molded Part/Package
• Best Product Family (common style or brand)
• Best Thermoformed IML Package
• Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part.
Entries must be received at IMDA by June 30, 2013.