- January 05, 2015, Dr. Dene Taylor
Advances in technology now make it possible for you to handle the move to digital just like you did when bringing in flexo or gravure
- June 23, 2014, Dr. Dene Taylor
How can you give a 100% guarantee that you will never ship any uncured or under-cured material?
- February 20, 2014, Dr. Dene Taylor
A print quality measurement service provides a method to quantify press performance
- January 20, 2014, Dr. Dene Taylor
Resolution for digital devices is a source of confusion. Printing expert Dene Taylor offers advice and resources
- September 27, 2013
As a 3-D printing enthusiast, Dr. Dene Taylor has pondered this question often.
- August 05, 2013, Dr. Dene Taylor
To get good ROI for a digital press, not just finishing but also substrate preparation must be part of the total job.
- February 22, 2013, Dr. Dene Taylor
Following the Printed Electronics Conference in Santa Clara, Dene Taylor recaps the practical products for use in our businesses today
- December 18, 2012, Dene H. Taylor
Replacing spot colors with an extended gamut ink set offers substantial savings in time and materials and eliminates inventories of inks and cylinders or plates.
- October 25, 2012, Dene H. Taylor
The halls were alive with a flush of color, says columnist Dene Taylor, who adds that digital printing for packaging is getting more and more interesting and, indeed, is actually becoming entertaining.
- September 04, 2012, Dene H. Taylor
Folding carton was gold at drupa 2012. The big question: Will flexible film packaging be in the race by drupa 2016?
- August 07, 2012, Dene H. Taylor
Toner-based package printing solutions were in action at drupa 2012
- May 22, 2012, Dene H. Taylor
At drupa, Agfa introduces UV-cure inkjet inks suitable for some food packaging applications but development is needed
- May 02, 2012
Benny Landa's Landa Corp. makes dramatic debut at drupa2012 with new Nanographic Printing™ Presses.
- March 21, 2012, Dr. Dene Taylor
Will digital printing dominate or will it be complementary? Our prognosis for packaging is the latter.
- February 14, 2012, Dene H. Taylor
The merits of digital print technologies are debated at seminars hosted by IMI and AWA