- June 15, 2011
GLENDALE HTS, IL | It’s not too late to drop in at All Printing Resources’ open house on June 15 & 16 at APR’s headquarters at 140 W. Lake Dr. in Glendale Hts., IL, just west of Chicago. Call 800-445-4017 for details.
The event is anticipated to bring attendees up to date on the latest flexographic technology and allow interactive discussions on productivity. Also featured are the following:
• See the Gallus "Rock Press" ECS 340 in action and learn about its unique features.
• Attend sessions on emerging plate, pressroom, and color management technologies.
• Guest speakers will include representatives from Harper, Daetwyler, Esko, Flint and more.
• APR’s Technology Center is said to feature the latest in prepress, platemaking, proofing and color management.
• Enjoy food, beverages and giveaways.
• APR is giving away an iPad 2 to one lucky guest
The event starts at 10:30 A.M. And concludes each day at 5 P.M.
The June 15 agenda includes the following:
• Standardizing Anilox Inventory for Consistent Profitability: Mike Huey, Harper Graphic Solutions
• Doctor Blades—Use the Right Doctor Blade in the Right Situation: Bobby Furr, Max Daetwyler Corp.
• Bounce Gear-marks, Tracking and More—Identify Causes and Minimize Quality Losses: Tim Reece, All Printing Resources
On June 16, the agenda includes:
• New Esko Developments for Improving Productivity and Quality: Larry Moore, EskoArtwork
• Flat Top Dots—A New Innovative Solution: Rich Emmerling, Flint Group Flexographic Products
• Matching and Monitoring of Standard and Custom Spot Colors in the Pressroom with SpotOn! Spot: Richard Black, All Printing Resources