- January 21, 2009
BETHESDA, MD | RadTech Intl. will present uv.eb WEST 2009 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at LAX in Los Angeles, CA, February 17–18. The two-day conference will include a tabletop exhibition.
The conference will provide presentations and demonstrations by industry suppliers and users targeting the environmental, economic, energy-saving, and performance benefits of ultraviolet and electron beam technology.
Educational sessions will include the following topics of discussion:
* Intro to UV/EB Technology;
* Advanced UV/EB Technology Courses;
* Practical Polymer Chemistry for the UV/EB Professional short course;
* Photovoltaic Applications for UV/EB Curing;
* Inkjet to Convention Printing: Sustainability & UV/EB Curing;
* UV/EB Curing for Industrial Applications: Metal & Plastic Coatings.
Show hours on Tuesday, February 17, at 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. On Wednesday, February 18, hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4: 00 p.m. A list of the 40+ exhibitors is available on the website.