- March 01, 2011
- RKW SE, Frankenthal, Germany, acquires film producer Danafilms, Westborough, MA. Danafilms president, Sherman Olson, and the management team will remain with the company in their current roles.
- Plastic Packaging Technologies (PPT), Kansas City, KS, a manufacturer of flexible packaging, is purchased by privately held Mid Oaks Investments, Buffalo Grove, IL. PPT's current management team, led by president and CEO David Staker and executive VP Dan Staker, will continue managing the business.
- Transilwrap Co., Franklin Pk., IL, acquires Interfilm Holdings, North Aurora, IL.
- Martin Engineering, Neponset, IL, is opening a business unit in Pune, India, in a new 20,000-sq-ft manufacturing facility. Sales and service offices for its bulk material handling equipment will be in Calcutta, Delhi, and Chennai.
- Teknoweb, Cremona, Italy, and Elsner Engineering Works, Hanover PA, form a partnership to broaden each organization's product offerings to the nonwovens industry. Teknoweb will offer to the market Elsner-built machines for converting rolled canister wipes, and Elsner will sell Teknoweb's equipment to fold and stack wet wipes.
- Brückner Technology Holding, Siegsdorf, Germany, acquires all shares of PackSys Global (Switzerland) Ltd., Zürich, Switzerland.
- CMD Corp., Appleton, WI, purchases a 35,000-sq-ft building and land located directly north of the firm's main manufacturing facility in Appleton's NE Industrial Pk., expanding the company's campus to a total of three buildings and 130,000 sq ft.
What's happening at your company? Send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org.