- June 12, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
LEATHERHEAD, UK—Digital Packaging World, set for July 2 and 3, 2002, in Birmingham, UK, "aims to provide you with up-to-date information on how digital has developed over the last year," says event sponsor Pira International. "The progam will investigate advances in digital technology and [illustrate] how these advances are being used to enhance packaging production."
To be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Birmingham, UK, Digital Packaging World includes a two-day conference and exhibition showing an array of digital products and services. Conference topics include:
- technology developments for digital printing in packaging
- digitally printing packaging–capabilities and limitations
- digital printing's role in pharmaceutical packaging
- packaging design issues for digital print
- e-commerce's role in packaging procurement
- integrating digital systems with traditional technology
- supply chain issues in digital printing
- developments in ink jet inks
- substrates for digital packaging
Companies participating in Pira's third annual Digital Packaging World include Avery Dennison Fasson Roll Europe, Indigo, and Amcor Flexibles Europe. Conference and registration information can be obtained by contacting Ms. Jo Stone, conference coordinator at email@example.com; +44 (0) 1372 802244, or visit Pira at piranet.com.