Jelmar Publishing Offers Converters and Package Printers Books That Make Work Easier, More Profitable
- February 04, 2004, PRESS RELEASE
PLAINVIEW, NY, USA—Improving profits and slowing the US manufacturing sector's market erosion are key issues for converters these days. Jelmar Publishing offers a variety of resources that can guide you and your operation into better bottom lines and, possibly, into new market opportunities.
Jelmar reports it recently released its free short-form catalog that offers "books that educate, inform, and assist printers, package printers, and converters to enable them to improve their operations and increase profitability of their companies."
Among Jelmar's offerings:
- Corrugated Shipping Containers: An Engineering Approach
(revised edition), by George G. Maltenfort
- Producing Corrugated Packaging Profitably
, by Elliot S. Rohde
- The Anilox Roll: Heart of the Flexo Process
, by Joseph P. Trungale
- Improving Flexo Folder-Gluer and Soft Anvil Rotary Diecutting Operations in the Making of Corrugated Packaging
, by Russell L. Smith
- Flexography: Principles and Practices
(fifth edition, boxed in six volumes)
- Label and Package Graphic Design
, by Robert Demetrician
Copies of the free catalog can be obtained by contacting Jelmar at:
P.O. Box 488
Plainview, NY, USA 11803
Visit Jelmar Publising at jelmarpublishing.com.