- March 20, 2005, pffc-online.com
NUTLEY, NJ—The New Jersey Packaging Hall of Fame will honor packaging professionals with more than 25 years of experience who have made significant contributions to packaging at the 3rd Annual NJPEC Hall of Fame Awards Dinner May 19, 2005, at the Manor in West Orange, NJ. Nominees are selected for one of the following categories: Purchasing, Packaging, Sales, Entrepreneur, and Lifetime Achievement. Each honoree is presented a plaque by the person most influential in their career. For the first time this year, a large annual plaque with names of all past inductees will be presented to the president of NJPEC.
The 2005 honorees are:
- Purchasing—Joe Norton, O. Berk Co.
- Packaging—Gary Korba, Estee Lauder CompaniesEntrepreneur—Holly Young, Hirschhorn & Young Graphics
- Sales—Peter DeGaetano, Topline Products Co.
- Lifetime Achievement—Bruce Doll (retired)
- Lifetime Achievement—Paul McDonald (retired)
For more information or to make reservations for the dinner, visit njpec.com, or call James Brady, dinner chairperson, 908/233-1234.