- January 05, 2004, PRESS RELEASE
BROOKFIELD, CT, USA—Trident is inviting customers to enter its "Tough Love" contest. According to the manufacturer of industrial ink jet printheads, "Industrial environments—with dust, heavy equipment, and a constant need for speed—present some of the most challenging printing conditions imaginable. Trident invites [its printhead users] to tell their stories through [the manufacturer's] first-ever 'Tough Love' contest."
To enter, says Trident, interested parties can submit a brief paragraph (500 words or less), explaining the challenging industrial environment in which their Trident printheads perform. "The entrant that demonstrates the toughest treatment of their Trident printhead will receive dinner for two and a dozen long-stem roses," says the co.
Trident says its printheads are used in ink jet printer models made by leading industrial ink jet systems providers worldwide. In order to confirm if your ink jet printer uses a Trident printhead, send an email message—with the name and model of your ink jet printer—to Dave Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org. To enter:
- Compose a statement, 500 words or less, explaining the challenging industrial environment in which the Trident printheads perform. Include the following information:
- Name and title
- Company Name and Full Contact Info.
- Name/model of ink jet printer
- Trident will be accepting entries throughout February; all entries must be received by 5 pm EST, Friday, February 27, 2004. Winner will be announced Monday, March 1, 2004
Entries should be sent to Dave Wheeler: via email (email@example.com); via fax:203/740-3527; or mailed to:
Dave Wheeler—RE: Tough Love Contest
1114 Federal Road
Brookfield, CT 06804-1140
Visit Trident at trident-itw.com.