- May 28, 2003, PRESS RELEASE
Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters, and Laminators (AIMCAL) Summer School, June 9 - 12, 2003, Marriott Executive Park, Charlotte, NC; aimcal.org
FORT MILL, SC, USA—Need an edge for your converting operation? Now in its fifth year, AIMCAL's "highly rated" summer school has assembled the best consultants and educators in the industry for four days of focused technical sessions, says the converting industry trade group—education that may just give your business the competitive edge it needs.
Acccording to AIMCAL, one-, two-, and four-day courses are designed to provide practical, usable solutions to converting challenges. Various tracks and technology levels have been scheduled to provide job-enhancing, practical information for engineers, operators, technicians, technical managers, and sales people involved in coating, laminating, and metallzing. Courses and instructors are selected carefully to ensure maximum value for attendees, adds the sponsor.
Summer School General Information
- Be comfortable! Dress for AIMCAL Summer School is business casual
- Don't Forget the Tuesday Night Mixer! Network with classmates and other attendees over drinks and hor d'oeuvres
- Book Hotel Reservations Directly:
Charlotte Marriott Executive Park
800/228-9290 or 704/527-9650
AIMCAL Summer School Block
c/o Charlotte Marriott Executive Park
5700 Westpark Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
Rate: $99 (single or double)
free airport shuttle (15 mins. each way)
- Technical Questions Welcome Wednesday Night at Ask the Experts: Unwind after class with some refreshments and discuss material and equipment issues with course instructors.
- Three Session Tracks: Web Handling & Converting; Vacuum Coating; and Coating/Laminating
- Fees: 1 day=$495; 2 days=$895; 3 days=$1195; and 4 days=$1495
- Instructors to include: Charlie Bishop; Ed Cohen; Wolfgang Decker; Bernhard Henry; Eldridge Mount; Alphonsus Pocius; Neil Steinberg; and Jim Wheeler.
More AIMCAL News
AIMCAL encourages interested parties to submit abstracts for the AIMCAL Fall technical conference (October 27-29, 2003, Hyatt Regency Tamaya, Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico) before its Call for Papers DEADLINE, which is JUNE 1, 2003.
AIMCAL says the fall conference is an industry forum for the global technical community involved in web coating processes. Presentations for the event will be selected upon the following criteria:
- Applicability to the advancement of the manufacturing process;
- Uniqueness and innovativeness of new technology and its contribution to the industry; and
- Value to the technical/production community