- January 04, 2002, PRESS RELEASE
ROCHESTER, NY, USA—Gravure printers will want to check out the Gravure Association of America's annual Pressroom Conference in a few weeks—and the GAA is taking steps to make it easier for you. According to the association, it has extended its special "early bird" conference rates and hotel room-rate guarantee until January 11, 2002. "Money to Be Made… Solutions for the Gravure Pressroom," is slated for February 3-5, 2002, at the Jupiter Beach Resort, Jupiter, FL.
GAA says the conference program will touch on the following issues:
- How to identify and eliminate impediments in your workflow;
- What's happening on the environmental and safety fronts that affect the pressroom;
- What customers are expecting from gravure;
- How energy issues affect the pressroom;
- New technologies that can help you make more money; and
- Future trends that will change the pressroom.
For hotel reservations, call 800/228-8810. The guaranteed room rate is $150, plus tax, and $2 resort fee per day. More information about this and other GAA events can be found by visiting gaa.org.