- September 10, 2013
MCCOOK, IL | GPA announced a new digital catalog at a press conference held during PRINT 13, September 8–12, at Chicago’s McCormick Place. The substrates for toner digital and HP Indigo presses include more than 100 new offerings said to offer cross-platform compatibility for guaranteed performance in a variety of digital production environments.
New products include dozens of papers, synthetic films, and pressure-sensitive papers. Company also has expanded its offering for HP Indigo presses, which includes new coated and uncoated papers, added specialty fine papers, more C1S and C2S boards, a large offering of pre-converted substrates, and new p-s papers and synthetic films. Some of these most recent additions include:
• Crystal White Pearl Cover for HP Indigo presses
• Starlight Photo Lustre Cover for HP Indigo presses
• Rainbow Mirri Board for HP Indigo presses
• Cream and White Pearl Cover: Pearlescent Paper for Toner Digital Presses
• Pre-converted Items for HP Indigo and Toner Digital presses
• Security & Prescription Papers
GPA is an HP Indigo Preferred Partner and a Diamond Partner of Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative).
Visit Booth 1062 at PRINT 13.