- March 27, 2012
The In-Mold Decorating Assn. announced its distinguished panel of judges for the 2012 IMDA Awards Competition:
- Rob Krebs, director of market innovations, American Chemistry Council (ACC) Plastics Div.
- Clare Goldsberry, senior editor, Modern Plastics Worldwide
- Yolanda Simonsis, president & editorial director, PFFC | Paper, Film & Foil Converter
The 2012 competition will recognize the industry’s best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries are chosen based on creativity in design, engineering, and innovation in the following categories:
- Best Part Design
- Best Thin Wall Packaging
- Best Injection Molded Part
- Best Blow Molded Part
- Best IMD Durable Product
- Best Label Design
- Best Product Family (common style or brand)
Entries must be received at IMDA by June 1. No entries will be accepted after that date. “Early Bird” entries received by May 1 are entitled to a discounted entry fee.
Award winners will be honored at the IMDA Awards Ceremony at Pack Expo Intl. 2012, October 30, McCormick Place, Chicago. The award winners will be announced in the October 2012, issue of Package Design Magazine.
Complete entry details, rules and entry form are available here.