- October 29, 2007, pffc-online.com
COHOES, NY | Mohawk Fine Papers has reissued its popular print buyers guide, "Sense and Sustainability." First issued in 2005 as part of the "Ask Mohawk" series, "Sense and Sustainability" contains practical information on sustainable paper choices, how to calculate the environmental impact of your project, and up-to-date information on what the various environmental seals of approval mean.
"Sense and Sustainability" includes practical information such as:
- What does sustainability mean and why does sustainability matter?
- What is carbon neutral?
- The variations of chlorine-free papers.
- How to calculate and convey the environmental impact of your paper choices.
- What do the various seals of approval mean and how do you earn them?
- Which logo is appropriate for which project?