- February 01, 2007, By Mark Vanover Esko-Graphics
- January 01, 2007, By Mark McManus, Shawn Lucas, and Brian McKinley Ampacet Corp.
- October 01, 2006, By Frank Perkowski Business Development Advisory
- June 30, 2006, Steve Sargent, PhD., Toray Plastics (America)
- May 31, 2006, David Brewer, on behalf of Harper Corp. of America
- October 31, 2005, Eldridge M. Mount III, EMMOUNT Technologies
- June 30, 2005, E. Lawrence Gogolin, Gogolin & Assoc.
- February 28, 2005, Greg Zimmer, Zimmer Industries
- February 28, 2005, Steve Sargeant, PhD., Toray Plastics (America)
- December 31, 2004, Bill Knotts, Spartanics
- November 30, 2004, Jeff Damour, Converter Accessory Corp.
For this basic tutorial in the mechanics of web tension control, tension is defined as the force applied to a continuous web of material in the machine direction.
- September 30, 2004, David Clark and Tony Hoult, Coherent Inc.
- August 31, 2004, Pierre A. Husson, Husson Inc.
- April 30, 2004, Brian D. Chapman, Dow Corning Corp.