- December 09, 2011
WILMINGTON, DE | DuPont has announced the jury for selecting winners in its 24th Awards for Packaging Innovation. Headlining the panel as facilitator will be Packaging Hall of Famer Brian Wagner, VP, PTIS.
Other panel members are as follows:
• Jane Bickerstaffe, director, Industry Council for Packaging and the Environment (INCPEN), UK • Aparecido Borghi, packaging development manager, Pão de Açúcar Group (GPA), Brazil
• Peter Clarke, CEO/founder, Product Ventures, US
• Mike Heldman, marketing manager, Products and Innovation, International Coated Paper, Paperboard Business, US
• Louis Lindenberg, packaging capability director, Global Design & Sustainability, Unilever, UK • Ann O'Hara, VP and general manager, Amcor Flexibles, Australia
• Michael Okoroafor, VP, Global Packaging & Execution, H. J. Heinz Co., US
• Thomas Schäbinger, CEO Mondi Coatings & Consumer Packaging GmbH, Austria
• Tan Hanes Zen Sunjaya, general manager Product Development and Quality Control (PDQC), PT Inofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, Indonesia.
In evaluating entries, jurors will consider excellence in one or more of these areas: innovation, sustainability, and cost/waste reduction. The deadline for entries is Feb. 24, 2012, there is no fee for entry, and DuPont materials do not need to be in the packaging structure. Winners will be honored in May 2012 during a ceremony in Wilmington.