- January 19, 2005, pffc-online.com
CARY, NC—The Assn. of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA) and the European Disposables and Nonwovens Assn. (EDANA), Brussels, Belgium, have compiled and published "Worldwide Outlook for the Nonwovens Industry," a report intended to guide manufacturers, suppliers, and converters of nonwovens into the future of the market—expected to grow more than seven percent a year through 2009. The report contains a historical review of the business from 1994 through 2004 and end-use, raw material, and investment projections through 2009.
"This comprehensive ‘Worldwide Outlook’ is designed as both a barometer of the size and scope of the global nonwovens business today as well as a tool for companies throughout the supply chain to identify opportunities for the future," says Rory Holmes, president of INDA.
Some highlights of the 85-page report include:
- statistical information from 1994, 1999, 2004 and projections for 2009
- worldwide production data by region and by technology
- nonwoven growth by technology
- staple fiber/resin consumption worldwide
- forecast of investment capital required by region
- discussion on the nonwovens industry in China
INDA members can purchase the report for $995; non-members for $1,595. Contact 919-233-1210, ext. 120; or email@example.com. The Report can also be purchased at INDA’s secure Online Bookstore at imisw.inda.org/imisw.
EDANA members can purchase the report for $795; non-members for $1295. Details can be found in the Publications Section of the EDANA website, edana.org.