- July 10, 2012
ATLANTA, GA | The 2012 SuperCorrExpo, scheduled for October 1–4 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, announces six keynoted presentations. The roster of keynote speakers includes:
• Michael Harwood, president and CEO, World Containerboard Organisation
• Jim Porter, president, Corrugated Packaging & Recycling, RockTenn
• Anthony Smurfit, Group Chief Operations Officer, Smurfit Kappa Group
• Bob Beckel and Cal Thomas, authors of USA Today’s “Common Ground” Column
• Jeffrey Hayzlett, bestselling author and global business celebrity.
“SuperCorrExpo has assembled a collection of keynote speakers that will bring great insight into trends and competitive factors specific to our industry,” says Larry N. Montague, TAPPI president and CEO. “However, this world-class group of talent will also give us quite a bit to think about for the general business environment as well.” Montague adds that the keynote speakers will complement a conference program at SuperCorrExpo that, for the first time in 2012, will be jointly operated by TAPPI and AICC.