- April 04, 2013, Yolanda Simonsis
Next week the Paper, Film & Foil Converter team will travel to ICE USA, held April 9—12. I'll be hauling myself along with one SUPER EXTRA LARGE suitcase plus one small carryon to Orlando, FL, to set up our booth #549 where you'll find Claudia Hine, Tim Janes, myself, and all our expert consultants, including:
- Tim Walker (TJ Walker + Assoc.), columnist/blogger of Web Lines and Tim's Web Lines
- Dr. Kelly Robinson (Electrostatic Answers), columnist/blogger of Static Beat and Kelly on Static
- Mark Miller, (Coating Tech Services), columnist/blogger of Coating Matters and Mark's Coating Matters
- Dr. Dene Taylor (SPF-Inc.), columnist of On Print
- Tom Bezigian (PLC Technologies Consulting & Expert Witness Services), blogger of Tom's Poly Ploys
Visiting a show of the magnitude and depth of ICE USA requires a game plan, so please make sure booth #549 is on your dance card.
We'd love to hear some of your war stories about being in the converting trenches. What was the funniest mistake you ever made and what did you learn from that experience? Or what do you know now that you didn't know 10 years ago? Or how about this: What has been the biggest change in the last five years for your company? We might even put your responses on video!
Sign up for a subscription to PFFC's E-Clips e-newsletter, and learn where you next can take advantage of the expertise of our experienced contributors, including conference sessions and workshops. And if you're in need of some sage advice, well PFFC's experts can help point you in the right direction.