- March 27, 2015, Timothy J. Walker
Once you've determined that you have a roll telescoping problem, here's how to solve it.
- December 04, 2014, Timothy J. Walker
Answer this list of questions to identify the source of your telescoping roll problems.
- August 27, 2014, Timothy J. Walker
The Science Specialist at my son's school offered 5th graders a skills list that even consulting engineers can use.
- June 03, 2014, Timothy J. Walker
Follow Tim Walker on his adventures as he treks the globe solving web handling, winding, and slitting problems in Japan, the UK, and back home in the good ol' USA.
- May 16, 2014, Timothy J. Walker
Web handling expert Tim Walker of TJWalker + Assoc. and author of "Web Lines" describes the function and benefits of a nipping roller at winding.
- July 16, 2013, Timothy J. Walker
Eliminate boundary layer air while winding rolls of film, in most cases, by using a lay-on roller. For coating and extrusion technology, vacuum boxes or electrostatic pinning can sometimes–though infrequently–be effective.