- November 22, 2005, pffc-online.com
ST. CROIX FALSS, WI— Brandtjen & Kluge exhibited five machine at PRINT & CONVERTING 05, all of which were sold prior to the show:
- The Kluge Kawahara TXR-1100 Blank Separator, sold to Abox Packaging in Kaufman, TX, blanked out 100-up credit cards, 12-up boxes and 32-up NFL footballs.
- The Kluge Rebuilt EHD Series Foil Stamping, Embossing and Die Cutting Press, sold to Seaboard Bindery in Woburn, MA, finished promotional posters for the Smithsonian Institute announcing the opening of their new exhibit "Picturing Words."
- The Kluge EHF Series Foil Stamping, Embossing and Die Cutting Press finished covers which were then bound by DUPLO USA into writing booklets for donation to Montessori schools.
- The Kluge UniFold Automatic Folding and Gluing System, sold to Neyenesch Printers in San Diego, CA, finished pocket folders that had a plastic business card tipped on to it.
- The Kluge OmniFold Automatic Folding and Gluing System finished a media envelope with three tape applications as well as two separate CD sleeves incorporated into it.