- March 31, 2005, pffc-online.com
The Biocides in Plastics global report includes market analyses, discussions of industry trends, assessments of the impact of current and emerging regulations, and forecasts for biocides from 2004 through 2009. The report also includes an overview for biocides for each of the major geographical regions, providing extended definitions of biocides and the technologies involved.
The report is divided as follows:
- Industry overview
- Biocide comparison and market shares
- Evolution and adoption of trends
- Leading suppliers and distribution channels
- Increased regulatory impact on business and technology
- End-user analysis and what biocides they are using
- Licensing deals
- Mergers and acquisitions
Figures are based on revenue figures at the manufacturers and formulated products levels.
The report answers questions such as:
- What are the important directions of the biocide industry?
- What are the most important biocides for end-user applications today?
- What are the most promising biocides?
- What impact will regulations have on biocides consumption?>/li>
For more information or a complete index of this report, see researchandmarkets.com/reports/c9264.