- March 24, 2005, pffc-online.com
NEW YORK, NY—CMM management has announced that all six of its pavilions have sold out. Four of these are new processed-focused pavilions and two are international pavilions.
The six sold out pavilions, some being offered in conjunction with adjacent solution theaters, are:
- The World of Label & Carton Flexo Solutions, sponsored by FTA
- The World of Gravure Print Quality Pavilion and Solutions Theater, sponsored by PLGA
- The World of Metallizing, Coating & Laminating Solutions Pavilion and Solutions Theater, sponsored by AIMCAL
- The World of UV/EB Solutions, sponsored by RadTech International North America, and The World of Inks sponsored by NAPIM
- Italian Pavilion
- Brazilian Pavilion
According to Erich Herbert, director of sales & marketing, the concept of offering special association-sponsored areas focused on specific converting processes and materials has proven very popular with machinery and materials suppliers around the world. These companies join close to 600 exhibitors showcasing hundreds of new products covering more than 212,500 sq. ft. of exhibit space. Many of these pavilion exhibitors are new to CMM and join over 110 companies that did not exhibit at CMM 2003.
For more information, see cmmshow.com.