- July 08, 2002, pffc-online.com
RONKONKOMA, NY, USA — The Foundation for the Flexographic Technical Association (FFTA) announces the annual call for papers for its Forum 2003, slated for May 4 - 7, 2002, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
According to the FFTA, all sessions of the forum, "Reaching New Heights," will be held at the site of the 2002 Olympics, the Salt Palace Convention Center. FFTA says the deadline is July 24, 2002. Information about preparation & submission of abstracts follows:
- Topics to consider: technical innovations; international business issues; corporate graphic communications and process control; implementation of FIRST [flexographic imaging reproduction standards and tolerances] and frontline production manager or customer-service issues.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and should include your name, company, address, email address, telephone number, and fax number.
- The proposed presentation should be comprehensive enough to allow assessment of both the scope and content of your paper.
- Papers received after deadline will be returned to the author without review.
For information about the FFTA's non-commercialism philosophy, visit flexography.org/online/forum/philosophy.cfm.
For more information, visit FFTA at flexography.org.